**This note applies to all devices with "VERS:" values less than 20171010. The VERS value is shown on the front of the product label.
There is an issue with HP HG271TT and TypeHaus 11B52L-00 solutions and FutureSmart 4 firmware. To resolve these issues, please take the following steps:
- For printer firmware with datecodes before 20170925 you will need to obtain from HP an updated copy of the printer firmware and install it on the printer
- Download the barcodejetUpdate.zip file linked below
- Unzip the barcodejetUpdate.zip file to a folder on your computer
- Put the USB drive into the computer, and copy the ".manifest" file to the root of the USB drive, replacing the previous one.
- Copy the "BarCodeJet_CEARMR.bdl" file to the TypeHaus\Services directory, replacing the previous one.
- Power down the printer and install the USB device.
- Power on the printer, wait for it to come to ready
- Print the Barcodejet Test Page
If you have any questions, please open a support ticket.